Monday, October 24, 2011

Mercedes Kompressor

I'm grateful for our new car. We found an insanely good deal on a 2004 Mercedes Kompressor, and were able to pay cash for it, which feels really good. The paint has been wearing off on the '97 Honda Accord, it has a few dents from the car accident, and when Wade's boss saw the Honda and asked him, "Am I not paying you guys enough?" Wade decided it was time to buy something classy that he could drive his clients around in when they come to town for the Financial Enlightenment events. I told him we're probably going to be spending more on babysitting now so that we have excuses to drive in it together on dates as a couple. :)

What are YOU grateful for?

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

Congrats on the new Ride! love your background btw!

Ken Rasmussen said...

Wow, sweet looking ride. I would be nervous for Wade and I to strap the mountain bikes on the back of that thing!