Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Digital Piano

I'm grateful for our new digital piano. It's a Yamaha 2011, and it has such a beautiful sound, feel, and look, very similar to an acoustic piano. My favorite part is that I can hook up my headphones and pratice playing during naptime without anyone in the house hearing me play. I also like that as a voice teacher, it's always perfectly in pitch for my students, without me having to spend $90 year to tune it. We bought it at Piano Gallery over the weekend, and they were fantastic to work with, even letting us price match with what we found online, so it cost only $1050 instead of $1150. We've really enjoyed our simple keyboard, but I'm excited to have more motivation to practice playing the piano on this little beauty.

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Katie Leigh said...

Personally, I'm grateful for real pianos. Fake ones make my skin crawl. But I'm glad you like yours! It's better than the keyboard we have - Mike got it when he was 14!