Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friends who rescue

I'm grateful for friends who rescue me in time of need! It had been a rough week, ending with an emotional breakdown Friday and again Saturday morning. I knew I couldn't clean the house and prepare for my daughter's birthday party alone, so I called my friend, Heidi, and she spent 3 hours with me, and just lifted my spirits. She helped me put up my daughter's new curtains, which was her birthday present from Wade and me (pics to come soon), curtains in my room, and clean the whole house. What a sweetheart! Then during the party, Traci, Jill, and my sister, Margaret, stayed to help me with the 10 little girls, my baby, son, and 3 little ones I was watching for the weekend. I couldn't have done it without them! When Wade came home after his conference, he was amazed and grateful for the support I received, and so was I. Good friends are precious!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Brie said...

Love, I'm sorry to hear this:( I'm so sad, and so very GRATEFUL to you for your willingness to take this on during such a hectic weekend. Honestly, had I known you had so much going on, I would've found a way to do it differently. Love you a ton and happy I can repay....seems only fair you and wade leave for a couple days so I can make it up to you!