Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve Tradition

 I'm grateful for our Christmas Eve tradition of acting out the nativity story about baby Jesus found in Luke 2. Since I was born right before Christmas, my parents nicknamed me "angel," and I naturally always played that part. This year, I had 3 other darling little angels join me.
The boys took their role as the shepherds and later as the wise men very seriously. My son even insisted to the bigger boys that they all kneel before baby Jesus.
Austin and Ruthanne were the perfect Joseph and Mary with their new little baby boy being Jesus. It was such a special evening! Thanks Jason and Margaret for welcoming us all into your home, providing dinner, and a beautiful atmosphere for my favorite Christmas tradition.

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: