Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Recipes

I'm grateful for new recipes. My daughter is quite the cook and impressed all of us one day with her new recipe she whipped together, which included hot chocolate, stevia, chocolate milk mix, marshmallows, and a few cheerios. She mixed and mixed for 15 minutes and just kept adding a little bit of this and a little bit of that till her recipe was complete. If anyone's interested in taking cooking classes from this sweet chef, registration will begin soon, so be on the lookout. ;)

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Diana said...

I can't wait until my kids are doing things like this. My son just loves helping me in the kitchen. I get so up tight about spills, not following instructions, and licking fingers, but I need to loosen up. Maybe I can let him make his own "muffins" while I make mine or something. So cute and inspiring, really.