Saturday, December 31, 2011

Support of Family & Friends

This, the last day of the year, I want to share one of my deepest and most important gratitudes.  I'm grateful for the continuing support of family and friends, particularly this year when I was often in survival mode with the Postpartum Depression and didn't think I could keep on going. I would call my husband, mom, sisters, or closest friends and just cry. They were always understanding and patient with me. I wanted so badly for my body to be normal again and the chemical imbalance to work itself out. Healing has come this year, little by little, physically, mentally, spiritually...and I feel like I am coming home to the old Catherine, the bubbly, energetic, fun me.

As I was putting up these Christmas cards, I felt so happy to have these special individuals in my life, and I realized there are so many others who touch my life and care deeply about my happiness. How grateful I am for each of them! How grateful I am for YOU! Many of you who read my daily gratitude blog are family and friends. And if you are a stranger that just needed a pick me up everyday as you've followed my blog, then you're now a friend because you've come to know and understand me. Thank you everyone for your support. It means so much! I wish I could reach through the computer screen and give you a hug on the other side. Happy New Year friend for I believe it's going to be a happy new year for all of us if we make the choice to let it be. Loves to you!

What are YOU grateful for?