Friday, December 9, 2011

Shrimp for the first time in 10 years!

I'm grateful to enjoy shrimp for the first time in 10 years! A decade ago, I developed severe allergic reactions to both broccoli and shrimp. Every time I would try again and have just a taste, instantly my throat and lungs tightened up and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Sooo scary!

My chiropractor, Dr. Jerry Duggar, recently worked with me to overcome my broccoli allergy, and the last few months, my NAET Allergist, Lisa O'Donnal, helped me with my chemical imbalances and my shrimp allergy. She also worked with my daughter on her gluten sensitivity, and she's eating bread again without her congestion and eczema acting up! Lisa also taught me some muscle testing and energy work I can do at home to keep my daughter feeling healthy and strong and eating gluten again. Yay! I cannot express what a relief this is for our family! If any of you are tired of your allergies, seasonal, food, pet, whatever, just email or message me, and I'll give you Lisa's contact info. She's been such a blessing in our lives!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: