Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dancing Partners

I'm grateful for these two dancing partners that keep me laughing whenever they team up and spontaneously start dancing together. Maybe they could teach their mommy and daddy a few lessons because Wade and I always fight over who takes the lead when we go dancing. He INSISTS it's the guy, but I'm a born leader so I always want him to follow my lead. haha

Also, without further delay, the WINNER of the Christmas GIVEAWAY is Kathy Allen! Just email Kim at withbentley@hotmail.com or call 801-466-8915 with your mailing address so she can send the FREE item of your choice to your home. ****If ANYONE ELSE is interested in Kim's CUTE, CUTE, CUTE homemade items (all for less than $20), email or call her ASAP so she can still create a custom made item just for YOU for Christmas. She's so fantastic to work with. You will love her!

What are YOU grateful for?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I NEVER win anything. I am dancing in St Louis-- YAY!!!! Thanks Catherine and Kim! :)

Kathy said...

Hey girl,
just tried to email Kim but the email bounced back??? I'll retry again later. Hugs