Sunday, July 3, 2011

Neighbors

I'm grateful for my neighbors. Where I live, there are hundreds of families of all different religions and beliefs, and I'm grateful for that diversity. Wade and I have received generous christian service from our neighbors who share our beliefs and also from those who don't. They are all just such wonderful people. I feel so blessed to associate with each of them! We are excited to attend our annual neighborhood 4th of July Breakfast tomorrow with a flag ceremony, famous pancakes, fish pond, games, and a candy cannon for the children. We haven't missed it in the 6 years we've lived here, and I expect this one to be just as memorable. Isn't the 4th of July such a special holiday to celebrate our independence? So many blessings!

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Brandi said...

You look ABSOLUTELY SKINNY and STUNNING, LOve this Pic!!! I am Grateful for CATHERINE in my LIFE!!! Love you soooo much, girl!!