Wednesday, July 20, 2011

When my baby eats nutritious food

I'm grateful when my baby eats more nutritious food that just dirt and rocks. The last several months, besides mommy's milk, she has been a super picky eater. She was on a kick for a while where she would only eat squash, then bananas, then strawberries, then green beans, then apricots and always in it's regular form in small pieces, not the typical mushy baby food. She would rotate and ONLY eat that one food and spit out everything else I offered. Sometimes she would refuse even her favorite food. It's frustrating because I just want her to be healthy and strong.

Here's the kicker though, whenever she's on the ground outside, she'll eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING she sees, especially dirt and rocks. Have you ever experienced that with your little one? So yesterday morning, when she ate tons of my fruit smoothie (strawberries, bananas, spinach, and stevia mixed together), I felt an abundance of gratitude and joy that she was finally getting some good nutrition.

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: