Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Girls Camp

I'm grateful for Girls Camp. With the beauty and peace of the mountains, "Survivor" like challenges, silly skits, laughing, hiking, eating dutch oven goodness, scripture reading, journal writing, friendship making, testimony building experiences, it's just so awesome. Today, I spent the day with our young women up in the mountains, and I loved every minute of it. I wish I could stay with them all 4 days of camp, but I felt I needed to be home with my children part of the time, particularly the baby since I'm still nursing her. I'll return on Saturday to help them take down their tents, pack up, and drive them home. And thankfully my friend, Cynthia, will watch the kiddos again when I go. What a sweet friend she is!Here's Gail, Erin, and Sy shakin' it, baby! haha I love it!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: