Friday, July 22, 2011

Local Parks

I'm grateful for our local parks. Man, have we had a fun summer thus far just enjoying our local parks! Today, my sisters and I met up at Liberty Park so the kids could swim and play in the 7 Canyons water area (I love that it's free). Then the kids wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel, Merry Go Round, and Airplane Launch. Why we don't do this every Friday is beyond me. It was so cool! I go running there every week, and sometimes I still forget ALL the many features it has for people of all ages. Love it! Sugarhouse and Sunnyside are also parks you'll find us often. Who doesn't love the summertime? It's the best, eh?

What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We love Liberty Park. Well, really I'm just jealous of any park that is bigger than Vernon Worthen Park!