Friday, July 8, 2011

New Opportunities

I'm grateful for new opportunities. I just interviewed with the lovely former Miss New York, Amber Evans, creator of Stars Talent Studio. My 5 year old daughter, who is High School Musical's number one fan, has been telling me for over a year that she wants to be in a movie. The entertainment industry has gone so downhill with young actors and actresses becoming more trashy than classy these days that I would be hesitant to allow my daughter to be in that environment. But then I met Amber Evans who is different and holds a higher standard of code of conduct with those she works with. I wanted to tell her about my daughter, and she immediately told me she's been dying for a fun, cute red head with freckles to work with. So my daughter and I will BOTH be taking some acting classes (as if I need it...aren't I dramatic enough? hehe) and engaging in a new experience singing and acting together. I'm kind of excited. What do you think? Can you picture me doing a voice over for a cartoon or playing the role of a college student in High School Musical 5? I am loving this idea!

What are YOU grateful for?

No comments: