Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Childlike People In My Life

I'm grateful for the crazy...um, I mean childlike people in my life. As part of our activity for Family Home Evening last night, we all went swimming in our kiddie pool. Wade then wrapped the Thomas the Train towel around his neck and ran around the backyard like a little boy. Between my college education and several years teaching preschool, I have a fairly clear understanding of why children do the things they do. This "child" however had me totally baffled. haha I couldn't stop laughing...except for the 30 seconds it took me to snap these photos. I love you, Wade. Thanks for always keeping me on my toes!
What are YOU grateful for?

1 comment:

Wade said...

Thanks for ousting me on how much fun I like to have with my kids, sweetheart. You inspire me. What y'all don't see is that Cath and kids are in their suits as well, and when I got home she was lounging in the pool herself. I am grateful for the joy of silliness!!